What would you do with a thousand dollars of extra cash a month? Join us this week as we discuss the potential pros and cons of democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang's flagship proposal.
For blog posts and other extras, check out our website at: www.thunktankpodcast.com
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating and reviewing wherever you listen to podcasts. We would also love for you to share it with someone who might enjoy us.
And of course if you really want to support us consider subscribing on Patreon for as little as one dollar per episode!
- Miller Lite, Everywhere, USA
- Garvies Point Brewing, Glen Cove, New York: Double Rye IPA (9%); Wunderkind IPA (6.8%)
- Mustache Brewing, Riverhead, NY: Scorpion Drawer IPA (8.3%)
- Barrier Brewing Company, Oceanside, NY;
- Other Half Brewing Company, Brooklyn, NY: Half & Half Imperial/Double Milk Stout (8.8%)